Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Birthday!


When I was chillin in the womb at about eight months my mom took a spill. I stopped moving. Frantic and afraid her favorite child would not be born my mom went to the hospital. The doctor was worried about me so they did an emergency C-section to find out that the umbilical cord had been wrapped around my neck. Once they untangled me the fresh air had never tasted so fine and lets be honest, I was probably the best looking baby that hospital had ever seen. That was 25 years ago to the day and hot damn it's been a good 25 years!

I was hanging out with my friend Nat Johnson the other day and found out she is always writing in her journal. It made me think that maybe I ought to start documenting little bits and pieces of my life and my thoughts but instead of having a personal journal I wanted it to be a little somethin somethin for my friends and family as well. So why not start it up on my 25th birthday?

No comments:

Post a Comment