Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Love for Concerts


Death Cab for Cutie at Red Butte Gardens in Salt Lake City


Kalai at Westminster College


Citizen Cope at The Depot in Salt Lake City


I love me a good concert. I hit the Citizen Cope concert up last night and it was AMAZING! We were on the second row amongst the drunks and pot heads and it was a blast. They are in my top ten favorite bands which would probably consist of DMB, Death Cab for Cutie, Coldplay, John Mayer, Jack Johnson, Bob Marley, Atmosphere, Sublime, and The Shins. The list could go on forever though. I'll be hittin up a Jack Johnson concert in August and I'm sure I'll hit up a couple more in between.

Last summer I went to a Death Cab for Cutie concert and loved every second of it. It was at Red Butte Gardens, which was a sweet venue and it was the perfect night. I listened to nothing but Death Cab for six months straight after that concert. They put on a great show if anyone wants to know. It was probably my favorite concert.

1 comment: